Gather with your sisters this December 9 - 15, 2017
to EMBODY YOUR DIVINE ESSENCE and celebrate your wild femininity in MAGICAL Goa, India
Join me for a week long journey deep into our feminine archetypes and the priestess path with Shakti yoga, sacred ceremony, elemental dance and goddess activations to guide you into full embodiment of the divine, powerful, abundant and RADIANT being you truly are.
This is a training program guiding in the remembrance of sacred rituals and embodiment practices to integrate into our lives and share with other women.
If you are looking for tools to assist your own blossoming as a facilitator of women's work this is the week for you... or it is also the perfect gift to yourself to deepen your journey.
Together we will journey through:
- Daily Goddess yoga and embodied movement
- Tuning into our feminine archetypes of Mother, Lover, Priestess, Wild Woman & Queen
- Working with Ascended Masters, Goddess energies and learning to tune your antennae to commune with Spirit
- Clearing and activating the sacred womb portal
- Learning tantric techniques to awaken your sexual energy and creativity
- Jade egg practice and yoni care
- Understanding the elements and how we dance with them in our lives
- Deep healing of traumas from all lives and the collective
- Sound healing
- Opening to channeling our higher selves / Source with Sandy Tatham
- Learning how to commune with Spirit, clearing our channel to become a conduit for the Divine
- Working deeply with the energy of Gaia and learning how to plug into the Earth and grid of our planet and beyond.
- Honouring yourself and your sisters in the most delicious Goddess Puja
- Learning how to hold sacred space and create your own womens circles and ceremonies
- & plenty of time for integrate and relaxation in the sunshine... drinking in the magical energy of this special island.
Deluxe Single - $1600 (Early bird) // $1750
Single - $1500 (Early bird) // $1650
Twin share - $1350 (Early bird) // $1500
Triple share - $1200 (Early bird) // $1350 ** subject to other triple share bookings
Prices in USD / Early bird prices available until August 31, 2017
- 7 days / 6 nights accommodation, taxes and service charges
- Three delicious meals each full-day
- Yoga, workshops, dance, ceremonies
- Airfare is not included
Our destination of choice in India is Samata Holistic Retreat Centre, Goa's most gorgeous yoga retreat centre. Tucked in the lush palm tree jungle away from partying tourists, nothing here is reminiscent of the nightly parties for which Goa is famous. And yet the vibrant beaches are only a few minutes drive away, where sunset drumming sessions and colourful Indian stalls await.
The magic here emanates from the fusion of Balinese teak architecture, Goan landscapes of ricefields and coconut groves and international cuisine.
The menu is vegetarian based on locally and organically grown ingredients, put together by two international chefs (Japanese and Israeli). Special dietary requests can be catered for (we're going to keep this week gluten-free, wheat-free, meat-free sugar-free and dairy-free for optimum radiance but if there's anything else, just let us know!)
Yoga Shala: Built from a 200 year old Teak House and featuring a recycled teak floor, this fully equipped temple-like Shala will inspire you to further and deepen your practice.
19 spacious, rustic, elegant rooms accommodating up to 40 people, built from traditional style Indonesian village houses, and all from recycled teak wood. Rooms are equipped with King or two single beds, exclusive verandah, private open air bathroom with hot water, and free Wi-Fi.
Communal Kitchen: fully stocked self-service kitchen with assortment of teas, coconut water, nuts, dried fruits and other snacks available daily for your enjoyment.
Organic Veggie Garden: reintegrating organic and biodynamic principles, a team of organic gardeners and trained local villagers have developed and impressive garden of produce that is served daily. Unlike anywhere else in India, you can witness the organic food that you eat while its growing, and you make friends with the cows which provide the fertiliser needed to grow the produce. Fresh herbs and greens are harvested daily for the kitchen needs.
About Arambol, Goa
Samata Holistic Retreat is located 3km inland from Arambol, a village in the Northern most part of Goa near to the Maharashtra border. Arambol is an ideal starting position to discover the beauties of Goa. With nightly drumming sessions on its long beaches, a vibrant market, lots of international and Indian restaurants, and a large tourist crowd, Arambol allows you to quickly sample the colorful and eventful social fabric of Goa.
Air - Closest airport is the Goa International airport, (67km). It is well connected with international carriers and budget airlines. Airport shuttles can be arranged for you, so you arrive carefree to Samata - just let us know.
Train - It is possible to arrive by train from Mumbai although it is a 10 hour journey and trains are often booked up well indvance
Taxi - It is also possible to arrange a driver to transport you from Mumbai to Arambol (approximately a 8.5 hour drive depending on traffic).
- This retreat is suitable for anyone, regardless of age, physical ability or prior experience in yoga and meditation.
- Yoga mats and props will be provided.
- Wear comfortable cotton clothes for your practice.
- We are able to provide you with further info about airlines flying to Goa airport, and can arrange airport shuttle. Be sure to ask us.
- Make sure that you are aware of immigration/visa laws in India.
- All classes, activities and meals are optional.
- Food prepared will be vegetarian. Please let us know of any food allergies.
- Meals will be served at designated times.
- Rooms will be cleaned and towels washed throughout the week.