Reclaim your wild feminine in Mama Bali
Join myself & my team of special guests for a 7 day journey of shakti yoga, goddess activations, ritual and ceremony to unlock the wisdom of your being and remember who you are.
DATES: APRIL 12 - 18, 2018
** EARLY BIRD BOOKING SPECIALS NOW AVAILABLE **
Together we will journey through:
- Daily Shakti yoga and embodied movement
- Tuning into our feminine archetypes of Mother, Lover, Priestess, Wild Woman & Queen
- Clearing and activating the sacred womb portal
- Working with Ascended Masters, Goddess energies and learning to tune your antennae to commune with Spirit
- Learning tantric techniques to awaken your sexual energy and creativity
- Deep healing of traumas from all lives and the collective
- Receiving cleansing and water blessings by a potent High Priestess
- Honouring yourself and your sisters in the most delicious Goddess Puja
- Learning how to commune with Spirit, clearing our channel to become a conduit for the Divine
- Working deeply with the energy of Gaia and learning how to plug into the New Earth Grid and assist in anchoring the energies of this time of ascension.
Plus sonic alchemy and breath work journeys with special guests and drinking in the magic of the sacred land of Bali (and our incredible luxury villa in the mountains near Ubud).
JOIN NOW to:
Journey back to your heart
Open yourself to love
Awaken your psychic abilities
Live life in your fullness as a powerful and passionate woman
Reclaim your true nature
and remember who you are!
All prices below are per person in US dollars & 7 spaces only available at early bird prices (5 already sold).
- Single room - $2050 early bird // $2295 full
- Twin room - $1595 // $1850 full
To claim your space, all I need right now is your $400USD non refundable deposit and the rest can be paid via payment plan closer to the date.
- 7 days / 6 nights accommodation at the deluxe Bagus Jati Bali where you will stay in individual villas with divine jungle views
- Two delicious meals each full-day
- Yoga, workshops; including tantra, sacred sexuality, dance, shamanic ceremony, breath work
- Additional workshops by my team of special guests
- Balinese Blessing at hotel temple as opening ceremony
- 1 hour Balinese massage
- Powerful blessing by the Ida Resi the Water High Priestess at her temple
- Use of all the Bagus Jati health and well-being facilities (Pool, Gym, Hot Jacuzzi and Herbal steam bathroom in Spa pavilion)
- Access to a whole team of incredible healers to support you on your journey
According to ancient Hindu writings "Jati was where the first Hindu priest and sacred white buffalo arrived in Bali from Java". Since this time Jati is revered as a sacred place safe from the outside world.
Bali's premier health and wellbeing spa retreat, Bagus Jati, is set in 5 hectares of hillside gardens amongst lush tropical forests in the mountains of Ubud, Bali, with the temperature at night will be 18-23 Celsius degrees. A complete health and wellbeing centre, organic gardens and gourmet restaurant, offer the guest the true spirit and grace of Asian inspired traditional healing.
Bagus Jati was created with a vision to bring health and vitality into your life.
The menu is vegetarian based on locally and organically grown ingredients, put together in fresh local and modern Balinese fusion by the incredible Bagus Jati in house holistic chef team. Special dietary requests can be catered for (we're going to keep this week gluten-free, wheat-free, meat-free sugar-free and dairy-free for optimum radiance but if there's anything else, just let us know!)
We will practice in a uniquely designed circular Yoga Pavilion, with vistas onto a natural bamboo forest allowing us to be fully immersed in the natural wisdom of this sacred land.
Bagus Jati is a fully equipped health spa and you will have access to the pool, gym, hot jacuzzi and herbal steam bathroom in the Spa Pavillion.
Set amongst lush tropical forests in the mountains of Ubud, Bali, Bagus Jati provides beautiful views of mountains, valleys and lush tropical flora and fauna. The earth here blossoms with indigenous fruits, organic vegetables, flowers and herbs, many of which are also used in our spa treatments for medicinal healing as well as for our freshly prepared spa cuisine. Meander through the beautiful garden paths and explore our unique and exciting flora and fauna, see monkeys and many exotic birds in the surrounding bamboo forests. Through discovering the beauty of nature ones sense of peace and mental health is restored, our experienced guides will point out rare tropical trees and other plants of interest, such as wild orchids and exotic ferns, many of which are frequently used in Balinese cuisine.
There are many spa treatments on offer, and please remember you also receive a one hour complimentary Balinese massage as part of your stay. Click here for more about what Bagus Jati has to offer.
We will stay in eight deluxe spa villas, each with private spa facilities and ten 10 superior villas with wide windows overlooking the tropical forest. Verandas on both the Deluxe and Superior villas provide an excellent setting for a romantic dinner or just relaxing on the day bed.
ABOUT UBUD, BALI
Whether you are after beach time, luxury villas, twice daily massages, spiritual discovery or surfing Bali has you covered. Like a nurturing mother the island takes you into her loving arms and creates a scared space for your healing and transformation...
Ubud is at the healing centre, nestled in the rice terraces and for more than a century, it has been the island's preeminent centre for fine arts, dance and music. While it once was a haven for scruffy backpackers, cosmic seekers, artists and bohemians, Ubud is now a hot spot for literati, glitterati, art collectors and connoisseurs.... there is raw food and yoga everywhere and this is why we LOVE it so much!
Air - The best place to fly into is Denpasar Airport. It is well connected with international carriers and budget airlines. Airport shuttles can be arranged for you, so you arrive carefree to Bagus Jati - just let us know.
Taxi - As mentioned we can arrange an airport transfer for $25USD so you may arrive stress free to Bagus Jati, or there is a prepaid taxi counter at the airport to avoid haggling with drivers. The drive is approximately 2 hours from the airport to the retreat.
- This retreat is suitable for anyone, regardless of age, physical ability or prior experience in yoga and meditation.
- Yoga mats and props will be provided.
- Wear comfortable cotton clothes for your practice.
- We are able to provide you with further info about airlines flying to Bali, and can arrange airport shuttle. Be sure to ask.
- Make sure that you are aware of immigration/visa laws in Bali.
- All classes, activities and meals are optional.
- Food prepared will be vegetarian. Please let us know of any food allergies.
- Meals will be served at designated times.
- Rooms will be cleaned and towels washed throughout the week.
- Fresh drinking water is provided at Bagus Jati.